Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kiss my black ----

Tiger Woods' former caddie, Steve Williams, admitted he wanted to shove it up his former employer's "black ----" when his new boss won the previous golf major.
Williams is a giant cad. Always has been. He's also an ingrate, who made millions of dollars because of his relationship with Woods. If it wasn't for Tiger Woods, no one would know Steve Williams.
Biting the hand that's fed him so magnificently for the past decade is the epitome of stupid. He comes off as a jilted junior high lover.
But, using the phrase "black ----" does not equate to racism. If it does, then put me down as a racist. Put a whole lot of folks down as racists.
As a person of color, I can appreciate people's sudden sensistivity to racial issues. It's about friggin' time. But, everytime the word "black" or "white" is used, it shouldn't automatically be considered racist.
I'm black. Believe it or not, I have a black derriere as well. You're not insulting me by pointing out the obvious.
If a beautiful woman said she wanted to kiss my black face, I certainly wouldn't consider her a racist. In fact, if you hear a beautiful woman say she wants to kiss Tony Burns' black face, please let me know.
Please! I promise, I won't be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment