Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gotta get on the good foot


I've been trying to get myself going but lethargy is wearing me like a turtleneck sweater. I can't seem to get motivated to do anything productive, especially sitting in front of a computer.
I really need to do some serious re-writing on a couple novels. I think "Culled" and "White Flight" are close to completion with some tweaking. I have an idea of what I need to do. Sitting down and getting it done is the issue, especially since this is sure to be a tedious process.
I have to make some serious cuts to "Culled" and get rid of a lot of useless information. I'd really like to change the lead but, frankly, I can't come up with anything better than I already have.
As for "White Flight," I've thought of a completely different ending that I think will work better. For those who don't know, "White Flight" has a bit of a who-done-it flavor. I'm gonna change who-done-it.
Of course, "gonna change" and "changed" are two different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment